Join us for our next Women’s Pitch Night YYC, hosted in partnership with Women in Tech World. Pitch Nights provide a comfortable space for entrepreneurs to gain practical
Join us for our next Women’s Pitch Night YYC, hosted in partnership with Women in Tech World.
Pitch Nights provide a comfortable space for entrepreneurs to gain practical experience and feedback on their 3-minute pitch, in front of a live audience and industry panel. The audience (all genders welcome) votes on the top three companies to receive valuable prizes from local sponsors.
- Harlene Mann – Business Development Manager, Futurpreneur Alberta
- Melissa Smith – Partner, BLG Calgary
- Pitchers: startups at any stage looking for practical experience pitching their company. This is a great opportunity to try out messaging and learn where your gaps and areas of improvement are for your pitch. We welcome pitchers who self-identify as women for this event.
- Panelists: experts from the startup community from a variety of backgrounds. We feature an all-women panel for this event.
- Audience: entrepreneurs, investors, educators, supporters, and those who are just plain curious. All genders and backgrounds invited to attend as audience
In thanks to our generous sponsors, this event is free for pitchers and all students to attend. In an effort to support the next generation of entrepreneurs, 10% of all ticket sales will go towards YELL Canada.
Our aim is to promote diversity and inclusiveness in the tech startup community. We invite everyone in the community to participate as audience.