Seminar is ideal for small to medium sized business owners: Have Business Tax questions related to running a business in Canada? How to comply with Canadian tax standards as a sole
Seminar is ideal for small to medium sized business owners:
Have Business Tax questions related to running a business in Canada?
- How to comply with Canadian tax standards as a sole proprietor versus a corporation?
- What business expenses are legitimate Canadian Business Tax Deductions? Can you claim expenses on your tax returns without receipts?
- What are the Canadian small business corporate tax rates, including tax rates for provinces and territories?
- When must Canadian Business Income Tax returns be filed? What happens if not filed on time?
- What are the chances of corporations being audited?
- Does your corporation fall under the personal services business category?
The Speaker: Vartika Satija
Vartika, CPA, CA is an independent designated professional accountant, striving to work with small businesses to educate and provide a financial check up of their businesses. Her passion is to partner up with Sole Proprietors, Small Businesses and Non for Profits to provide ongoing guidance towards their unique Accounting and Tax requirements. Her mission is to ensure that small businesses are well educated and informed about the best tax and accounting practices to be able to manage their cash flows and utilize it in the best possible ways that will help to grow their business, achieve their financial goals and make a difference in the community. Her intensive experience includes personal and corporate tax compliance, tax planning, and other business advisory.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST
ATB Entrepreneur Centre
1110 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0B4
ATB Entrepreneur Centre 1110 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0B4